- SØKTAS offers a 36 month / 3 year warranty from date of receipt of balance payment on all light fittings supplied (not installation) against mechanical defects.
- SØKTAS will repair or replace defective components or product within this warranty period.
- Fixtures are labeled clearly with the maximum allowable wattage therefore responsibility of purchaser / end client to ensure correct lamps & wattages are compliant.
- If unsure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: use of higher wattage bulbs than indicated will forfeit warranty.
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by customer or customer’s agent.
- Damage caused by improper use of light bulbs:
- Installers ensure screwing lamps / glass lamp cover inline with trajectory of product branch + lampholder upon lamp replacement.
- A screwing motion of slightest angle may cause cross-threading & breakage not covered under warranty.
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment – client to check ip rating prior to purchase.
- Changes in appearance of hand applied finishes or unlacquered finishes.
*Please note that these finishes are designed to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal, or re-installation.
- Restoration, repair work & any parts purchased separately from supplied light fixtures.
- Damage caused during shipping- all items are packed specifically for global transport.
- Damages must be documented and reported within 2 business days of delivery receipt.
- Photo evidence will be required upon reporting of damage claim.
- SØKTAS is not responsible for repair or replacement of damages reported after this time.
- If damage has occurred in shipping – all packaging must be retained by receiver. Failure to do so may invalidate any claim.
- SØKTAS products are handcrafted. There may be slight variation in color, texture, and finish. These are not considered flaws.
- Because of the hand-made nature of our product, we are not able to offer returns.
- Warranty claims, however will require client to cover shipping en route back for repair.
SØKTAS team care about the safety of your purchase and thoroughly check every piece that goes to a new home.
Please note, shipments to all overseas addresses fall under the import regulations of the receiving country. You should be aware the recipient may be asked to pay sales tax or duties and you should be prepared for this. SØKTAS cannot take responsibility for the payment of any tariffs and taxes charged by a foreign government.
SØKTAS is committed to customer satisfaction!
If you still have questions, not a problem. Get in contact with us here.