- SØKTAS offers a 24 month / 2 year warranty from date of receipt of balance payment on all light fittings supplied (not installation) against mechanical defects.
- SØKTAS will repair or replace defective components or product within this warranty period.
- Warranty for componentry includes:
- E27 Lampholder: 2 years / 24 months after receipt.
- Carbon Filament lamps: no warranty – no manufacturer warrants filament lamps.
- Fixtures are labeled clearly with the maximum allowable wattage therefore responsibility of purchaser / end client to ensure correct lamps & wattages are compliant.
- If unsure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: use of higher wattage bulbs than indicated will forfeit warranty.
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by customer or customer’s agent.
- Damage caused by improper use of light bulbs:
- Installers ensure screwing lamps / glass lamp cover inline with trajectory of product branch + lampholder upon lamp replacement.
- A screwing motion of slightest angle may cause cross-threading & breakage not covered under warranty.
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment – client to check ip rating prior to purchase.
- Changes in appearance of hand applied finishes or unlacquered finishes.
*Please note that these finishes are designed to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal, or re-installation.
- Restoration, repair work & any parts purchased separately from supplied light fixtures.
- Damage caused during shipping- all items are packed specifically for global transport.
- Damages must be documented and reported within 2 business days of delivery receipt.
- Photo evidence will be required upon reporting of damage claim.
- SØKTAS is not responsible for repair or replacement of damages reported after this time.
- If damage has occurred in shipping – all packaging must be retained by receiver. Failure to do so may invalidate any claim.
- SØKTAS products are handcrafted. There may be slight variation in color, texture, and finish. These are not considered flaws.
- Because of the hand-made nature of our product, we are not able to offer returns.
- Warranty claims, however will require client to cover shipping en route back for repai
SØKTAS team care about the safety of your purchase and thoroughly check every piece that goes to a new home.
We've collated our Top 6 FAQs to help make your journey with us a little easier. If you've still got more questions or just want to say hello, we'd love to hear from you. Get in contact here.1. I want a colour variation to your stocked items. Will you create it for me?
We're all about accommodating personal taste and flair. If you have a desire in mind shoot us a note describing your request and we'll do our best to create it for you.
Remember, all pieces are designed and handmade to order in Australia by our Glass Designer, Oliver Höglund. This means there will be the usual 4-8 week wait and depending how complex your request it could be more/less.
2. What is the condition of sale?
All online orders require full payment prior to production.
3. How to install the pendant lights?
All pendants must be installed by a licensed electrician in accordance with the Australian / New Zealand Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000.
4. What happens if I want to order something that is out of stock?
Get in contact with us and let us know what you're after and how many. We love going over and above, so if it is possible we'll do our very best to help out.
5. Do you offer a trade price?
Trade prices are tailored on case-by-case basis dependent on volume, styles, and sizes. Please enquire via email to email@example.com if you believe this applies.
6. What happens if my items arrive damaged or faulty?
SØKTAS team care about the safety of your purchase and triple check every piece that is hand packed and heading to a new home. In the unlikely event of your item being damaged in transit, please email us with photos of the damage within 2 days of delivery receipt. Upon qualification of the information and receipt of your return, we will work with you to arrange a replacement sent to you straight away.
SØKTAS is committed to customer satisfaction!
If you still have questions, not a problem. Get in contact with us here.