- SØKTAS offers a 24 month / 2 year warranty from date of receipt of balance payment on all light fittings supplied (not installation) against mechanical defects.
- SØKTAS will repair or replace defective components or product within this warranty period.
- Warranty for componentry includes:
- E27 Lampholder: 2 years / 24 months after receipt.
- Carbon Filament lamps: no warranty – no manufacturer warrants filament lamps.
- Fixtures are labeled clearly with the maximum allowable wattage therefore responsibility of purchaser / end client to ensure correct lamps & wattages are compliant.
- If unsure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: use of higher wattage bulbs than indicated will forfeit warranty.
SØKTAS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by customer or customer’s agent.
- Damage caused by improper use of light bulbs:
- Installers ensure screwing lamps / glass lamp cover inline with trajectory of product branch + lampholder upon lamp replacement.
- A screwing motion of slightest angle may cause cross-threading & breakage not covered under warranty.
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment – client to check ip rating prior to purchase.
- Changes in appearance of hand applied finishes or unlacquered finishes.
*Please note that these finishes are designed to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal, or re-installation.
- Restoration, repair work & any parts purchased separately from supplied light fixtures.
- Damage caused during shipping- all items are packed specifically for global transport.
- Damages must be documented and reported within 2 business days of delivery receipt.
- Photo evidence will be required upon reporting of damage claim.
- SØKTAS is not responsible for repair or replacement of damages reported after this time.
- If damage has occurred in shipping – all packaging must be retained by receiver. Failure to do so may invalidate any claim.
- Because of the hand-made nature of our product, we are not able to offer returns.
- Warranty claims, however will require client to cover shipping en route back for repair.